This is one my favorites that desserts I like to bake. They are so easy to make. All you do is just get each ingredient ready and sprinkle on each layer. Then pop it into the oven. Cool and enjoy the heavenly taste! Everyone loves these simple bars.
These Seven Layer Bars are perfect for just a treat for your family, friends or event gatherings. Whichever it may be they will go over really good!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup walnuts
- 14 can (14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- In a 9 x 13 cake pan pour 1/4 cup melted butter into the bottom.
- Then add graham cracker crumbs over top of the butter.
- In layers add chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut and nuts
- Top with a can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 325.
- Cool; then cut into squares and serve.
I’ve picked out a dish, bowls and utensils you need for making these amazing bars.