Learn to make a basic wrap sandwich for a quick dinner.
Use red tomato basil wraps to make this sandwich with. Add some roast beef along with provolone cheese. Then cut up some red onion and shredded lettuce. As you layer your fixings on your wrap; it might be good warmed up. So pop into the microwave for a minute. Kettle chips and a pickle go good with this wrap. You can be fancy like a restaurant and use long tooth picks to stick into my wrap. Now you can feel you are eating out but instead dining in the comfort of your own home.
- Wraps can be made with any kinds of sandwich meats, cheese and your favorite veggie fixings.
- You can use any wrap you like whether it is plain, flavored or colored.
- Tooth picks are great for keeping that wrap together until your ready to eat it plus it looks decorative.
- Tomato basil wrap
- Slices of roast beef
- Provolone cheese
- Red onion
- Lay the wrap flat.
- Spread mayo on the wrap.
- Layer it with roast beef, provolone cheese, red onion and lettuce.
- Sprinkle some garlic on.
- Then wrap it all up.
- Put wrap on a plate and into the microwave for a minute to warm it up.
- Then cut diagonally in half.
- Serve with kettle chips and pickle.